Integrated Sustainability Consultants Ltd. is a Calgary based innovative leading provider of professional services that integrates world-class front-end project consulting and delivery teams to execute sustainable Water, Waste and Energy solutions. Our goal is to engage public, industrial, and natural resource sector clients from early project thinking to successfully engineered project delivery completion by an employee owned team who value long-term social and environmentally sustainable solutions.
We are passionate about managing the water lifecycle from source protection and resource management, to water and wastewater treatment and disposal. We strive to find total lifecycle solutions through a risk management approach, while implementing efficient fit-for-purpose Engineering design and scientific solutions. To meet these challenges, we have attracted a dynamic, energetic team of professionals who are highly recognized specialists in their field of expertise and love coming to work every day!
As a Junior Civil Technologist at Integrated Sustainability Consultants, you will have the opportunity to expand your career through working on exciting and high profile water and waste projects.
You will participate in all areas of our portfolio and project phases, from feasibility level to detailed execution for $50M + projects. Reporting to the Director of Projects, you will be an integral part of our Team developing and implementing technical solutions in both the office and the field.
Your Civil Technologist experience in industry and/or consulting, as well as your project and team skills will enable you to make a difference and inspire new and better ways to implement engineering solutions.
- Travel to field sites in Western Canada to execute civil and environmental construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) programs;
- Coordinate and execute geotechnical and environmental drilling programs;
- Coordinate and execute groundwater, surface water, and environmental monitoring programs;
- Assist with development and review of engineering drawings in AutoCAD and Civil 3D; and
- Assist with preparation of schedules, cost estimates, proposals, reports and other engineering documents.
- Civil Technologist Diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution;
- 1-4+ years applicable experience in industry or the consulting sector;
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent English communication skills, and experience in preparing engineering drawings in AutoCAD and Civil 3D drawings is an asset; and
Experience with earthworks construction, excavations, surveying, and geotechnical/environmental drilling is an asset.
To apply please send your resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org